Olive oil is one of the most popular edible oils. It is made by pressing the fresh olive fruits of the olive tree. Olive trees are grown in places like- Spain, Italy, Greece, and California. Olive oil is popular in Mediterranean and European dishes and also in the kitchen all over the world.
We find olive oil in a variety of styles in the market. These styles differ according to some conditions like- the process of oil is extracted, the type of olive is used and many more. Extra virgin olive oil is very popular as a cooking oil due to its health benefits. Especially Morocco gold olive oil becomes a very popular cooking oil due to its exclusive qualities. Olive oil can be considered a superfood.
Extra virgin olive oil is very flavorful and tasty. It is higher in cost because it is chemical-free means it is typically cold-pressed. It can enhance the taste of food. Here are some popular recipes using olive oil-
- Preheat the oven to 220C/450F
- Make a mixture of flour, chopped rosemary, bicarbonate of soda, and salt. Add some water and oil.
- Stir it for 4-5 minutes until a dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces
- Bake it for 8-10 minutes until it turns pale golden and browned.
- Rinse the sprouts
- Pat dry with kitchen roll
- Add olive oil and salt
- Toss it well
- Add lemon juice and black pepper to the mixture before serving.
- Boil the spaghetti with plenty of water
- Add salt to it
- Add olive oil to the pan
- Add chili and chopped garlic
- Stir it for 2 minutes
- Add spaghetti
- Mix it well for 3 minutes
- Add sauce before serving.
- Make a dough with flour, sugar, and bicarbonate soda.
- Add egg and milk
- Add olive oil, vanilla, and lemon zest
- Let the dough rest for 24 hours
- Preheat the oven to 170C/340F gas mark
- Divide the dough into 3-4 balls
- Bake the balls for 8-10 minutes, until it turns golden brown.
- Marinate the chicken with crushed garlic, salt, lemon zest, juniper, and peppercorn.
- Preheat the oven to 150C/ 300F gas mark.
- Add olive oil to the casserole
- Add the chicken and cover it.
- Cook it for 2 hours until it is ready to serve.
So, there are lots of delicious dishes that can be made by using olive oil. Olive oil can be used in continental dishes. It can help to enhance the taste of food and the quality of food. We can make various types of delicious but low-calorie dishes by using olive oil. Olive oil can increase our daily life food value. It can protect us from various types of diseases like- heart disease, skin disease, hypertension, colon cancer, etc. Especially extra virgin olive oil helps us to maintain a healthy life. We should use olive oil for cooking to keep ourselves fit and healthy.